1. Movie - Cookies should be based on your favorite holiday film (please be sure to add the title on your recipe card).
2. Festive - Frosting, icing, sprinkles and more! Looking for imaginative, fun, and unique holiday inspired creations!
3. Classic - Traditional holiday cookies including chocolate chip, hamantaschen, gingerbread, peanut butter, biscotti and more.
Friday, December 8, 2023 6:00—7:00pm at the Council Chambers (1670 Flat River Rd)
Judging and Rules
1. Limit of three (3) entries per person; per category. Cost is $15 per entry. Coventry Residents only. Ages 18+.
2. Recipes and cookies must be labeled with entrant’s name (Print only).
3. Entries are encouraged to be original or partially so. If a recipe is not your own, the source must be listed.
4. Ingredients should be listed in order of use, and directions should be clear and complete.
5. Entrants must bring their baked cookies (1/2 dozen), clearly marked with name, contact info and day time phone number to the Parks and Recreation office between 8:30am—4:00pm, Dec 5 to Dec 7. Containers will not be returned.
6. Judges may not be entered in contest.
7. Host will tally each tasting sheet.
Prizes: Cash prizes in each category. A grand prize ‘judges’ pick overall winner will be awarded a cash prize of $30.
Movie: 1st place $50, 2nd place $25, 3rd place $15
Most Festive: 1st place $50, 2nd place $25, 3rd place $15
Classic Cookies: 1st place $50, 2nd place $25, 3rd place $15
min 20, max 50